Wednesday, July 15, 2009

omg, damn long lah since i blogged. haha so much had happened during this period of absence.
for the better, definitely for the better.
new friends, new beginnings, new chapters in my life which i'm thankful and grateful for.
first off, definitely my new bandmates who are my sour
ce of strength and comfort these few months, and Josh, wah nan ren de nan ren club changed my life.
and Huiyi the cheese to my fries, you're by far the best girlfriend ever. damn peaceful and comfortable with you. God sent. period.

ok ok enough, i went to bangkok this year! and it was amazing. ying2, angel, darren and choon2 went along. it's one of the best road trip i've taken with my friends. wanna go back again so badly. countless of photos and shopping of course. basically words dont do justice to the experience i had there.

ah and school's starting on monday. i'm excite. i'm quite la
zy to type and to think of words to say. ok bye!




No comments: